REGISTER TO COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY
START YOUR STUDENT EXPERIENCE TODAY
In a highly competitive market of nowadays society, we understand how important it is to have the right qualification for the right job. Education is the first step one makes in investing in a better future. Committed to become your partner in getting the best opportunities you can get, we have developed a comprehensive programme with several universities and colleges across the UK and so far we have helped hundreds of students to enrol.
Whether you are interested in getting access to higher levels of education or you want to get upskilled for your career progression, ND Recruitment Ltd will assist you with all aspects related to preparing your application, drawing up your file, student financing, enrollment, interviewing and we will continue to support you all the way during your studies’ period offering you advice and guidance on how to prepare for your exams or assessments.
Our academic recommendations are as follows:
– National Vocation Qualification (NVQ)
– Certificate of Higher Education (CertHE)
– Higher National Diploma (HND)
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Master’s Degree
Our partner universities and colleges offer a wide range of courses to choose from depending on your interests and needs and our team of consultants will help you to make an informed decision.
We enroll our candidates free of charge in courses such as:
– Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 4 and 5
– Diploma in Business Level 4 and 5
– Diploma in Education and Training Level 5
– Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
– Diploma in IT, Accounting and Computing
ND Recruitment Ltd has already enrolled students in colleges and universities in London as well as in other cities such as Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds and Bristol.
The enrollment is free of charge. The courses are funded by the government through the Student Finance program so that, in addition to the tuition fee, you are also granted a living allowance during your studies.
You do not need to have lived in the UK for at least 3 years, but you should have worked for at least 3 months in the UK before the start of your course.
– European Student – all students who have lived in the European Union for at least 3 years, even if they have never lived in the UK. With this type of funding, only the tuition fee is covered.
– Migrant worker – To be eligible for this type of funding, you must have worked legally for at least 3 months in the UK before the start of the course. This program covers both tuition fees and the living allowance during your studies.
– Resident – online application and you need to provide a 5 year proof of residence.This program covers both tuition fees and the living allowance during your studies.
Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Address & Contact
ND Recruitment Ltd
6 Wakering Road, Floor 1
Barking, IG11 8QN, Essex
Phone: 020 3878 3333